Last updated: May 11, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so that you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords etc. in the cookies we use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to TestYantra Global, 181 Bay Street, Suite 1800, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5J 2T9.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to testyantraglobal, accessible from https://testyantraglobal.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the website or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
The use of the cookies
Type of cookies we use
Cookies can be Persistent or Session Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Your choices regarding cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What are cookies?
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://testyantraglobal.com/contact/
- By phone number: +1 415 429 3957
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we process your personal data
We process personal data as long as it takes to achieve the goal (goals) for which this data was originally collected. After this, your data will be deleted or transferred to an archive, except for cases when it is necessary to continue the processing of your data to abide by our legal and contractual obligations that we have or other rightful and legal purposes.
We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Also, any further recommendations/suggestions/concerns can be made known to us at the following link – http://www.testyantraglobalcom/contact.