|Client||An American company who is a publisher of various books|
|Client Requirement||Development of application to replace TIBCO using open source technologies|
|Duration||40 Working Days|
|Client Location||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Mode of Engagement||Fixed Bid|
- Customer were using TIBCO to integrate lot of their applications
- However, the licensing was costly hence customer wanted an alternate solution where it would reduce their licensing cost.
- Customer preferred open source technologies.
Test Yantra Solution
- Test Yantra researched and prepared a proposal along with technical architecture and a POC.
- Once we got the approval from the customer, we designed, developed and implemented a Middleware application using Apache Camel & Fuse ESB combination which even fetched and sent data to/from SAP systems.
- We migrated around 40 different SOAP web services from TIBCO to this application.
- This application was designed and developed using micro-services architecture.
- Apache Camel
- Rabbit MQ
- Fuse ESB